What’s involved in a termite inspection?
- The average home will take about an hour and a half to inspect
- Our Inspector will inspect all internal accessible areas of your home ,the roof void and external wall areas plus pergolas,sheds, ,fence posts , trees and stumps within 50m of your home.
- Termite detection includes – moisture detection meter and tapper, Termatrac radar inspection unit, and inspection camera.
- Upon completion of the inspection a full written report will be supplied detailing our findings and recommendations
- Our inspector will be able to discuss any aspect of the report you may require.
** 12 MONTHS WARRANTY **.
All areas covered Beenleigh to Tweed and beyond CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE 7 DAYS A WEEK